Membership benefits that address your changing needs
The Wisconsin Association of Hematology and Oncology membership offers targeted resources that address state-specific challenges and solutions that help its members strengthen their practice’s bottom line and meet the daily demands of providing quality cancer care.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting our live educational and networking programs to a convenient, virtual format while ensuring the safety of all participants.
- Complimentary registration to our live events, including our Annual Conference.
- Robust advocacy support with state and federal policymakers and healthcare experts, including representation on ASCO's State Affiliate Council.
- Free continuing education credits for physicians (CME) and nurses (CNE) through live events and accredited online courses.
- Collaborative opportunities for peer-to-peer learning through ACCCeXchange—a members-only listserv, and regional in-person networking events.
- Impactful educational programs through the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), including webcasts, workshops, publications, case studies, environmental scans, and onsite learning.
- Industry updates on the latest drug approvals, clinical trials, COVID-19 resources, and oncology breakthroughs.
- Select member benefits from ACCC—including access to its peer-reviewed Oncology Issues journal and the Financial Advocacy Boot Camp, two sets of dynamic, online courses that address the growing issue of financial toxicity.
Current membership of WAHO runs January 1 - December 31
If you have questions about your membership, please email Cheryl Kim, Membership Department, or call 301.984.9496, ext. 230.