2016 Patient Assistance and Reimbursement Guide
New programs and updated links. Download the revised PDF today and link directly to applications and enrollment portals. Other features include:
- Yousuf Zafar, MD, MHS, and Dan Sherman, MA, LPC, share their perspectives on discussing financial concerns with cancer patients and the evolving role of the financial advocate.
- Tips for optimizing co-pay assistance programs. An authorization specialist creates an effective process to ensure that co-pay funds are applied to the appropriate patient accounts.
- Pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical patient assistance programs.
- Patient assistance flowcharts for specific patient populations (uninsured, Medicare, Medicaid, self-pay, etc.)
- A drug-specific quick reference guide to patient assistance programs.
Email your comments and feedback to Monique Marino, Manager, ACCC Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hendersonville Hematology & Oncology