* The number of Platinum Premier members will be limited or subject to approval by the state society.
|STATE SOCIETY CONFERENCES||PLATINUM PREMIER||PLATINUM||GOLD|
|Display Table||Top Priority location (I.e., corner)||Priority location||Guaranteed|
Additional Attendee Discount
(limited to three (3) over comp allotment)
Engagement opportunity with Society’s
Board of Directors at Platinum function
Up to 60 minutes annually; up to three (3) invited attendees per
Up to 30 minutes annually; up to two (2) invited attendees
|Advance attendee list||X||X||X|
|Recognition in onsite printed materials||X||X||X|
|Verbal Recognition in Event Program||X||X|| |
|ADDITIONAL EVENTS (IF AVAILABLE)||BENEFIT||PLATINUM PREMIER||PLATINUM||GOLD|
Networking Event with State Society Board and/or
|Virtual Conference(s)**||Complimentary attendees||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
| ||Virtual Resource Center||Top Priority Logo placement||Priority Logo placement||Logo|
* If Platinum engagement time is not fulfilled at a State Society event, opportunities could include: additional reception/dinner, policy forum, product session, focus group.
** OSS Conferences and events will be planned as in-person events. Should there be a need to transition to virtual, benefits listed will be offered.
|STATE SOCIETY WEBSITE||PLATINUM PREMIER||PLATINUM||GOLD|
Logo recognition on State Society Corporate Member page
|Priority Recognition||Level Recognition||Level Recognition|
Post FDA approvals and new indications on State Society Industry News page
Sidebar Banner Ad on State Society Resources webpage
|X|| || |
| ||PLATINUM PREMIER||PLATINUM||GOLD|
Receive an overview of the “ACCC Cancer Trends” report
|Digital subscription to Oncology Issues||X||X|| |
Industry announcements shared via Society Member Community & Eblast*
|Three (3) posts annually||One (1) post annually|| |
* Opportunity to post hyperlinked non-branded resources including patient assistance programs, patient education, clinical practice tools, etc. Resources must be vetted and approved by State Society leadership prior to posting.
Platinum Premier members may select one additional opportunity from the A La Carte options to include within their Letter of Agreement:
|ADDITIONAL PLATINUM PREMIER OPPORTUNITIES*|
|Opportunity to promote up to two in-person programs conducted within Society’s State|
|Opportunity to present at virtual policy summit (in person as available)|
Opportunity to host ancillary events in conjunction with State Society conference
(may not be available at all conferences or in all states)
* Should a benefit listed above the Additional Opportunities section not be available based on company compliance restrictions, Corporate Members may select one of the A La Carte options to replace that one benefit within their Letter of Agreement.
ADDITIONAL PLATINUM PREMIER + PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT SCHEDULED STATE SOCIETY EVENTS*
|Sponsored Welcome Reception (includes opportunity to introduce speaker, where applicable)||$3,000||$4,000|
|Speaker/presentation opportunity (limited. Topic must be non-branded and approved by the Board)||$5,000||$7,500|
* Additional sponsorship opportunities are available to Society Platinum + Platinum Premier Corporate on a first come, first served basis for an additional fee and will be available at only some CE Society events.