Explore how your organization can benefit from Corporate Membership with the North Carolina Oncology Association. Corporate Members and industry affiliates play an important role in the success of our programs and strength of the society. The key contact for each Corporate Member receives a priority invitation for complimentary attendance and a display table at each event.
If you are unsure if your company is a Corporate Member, please check here.
Benefits are available from January 1 through December 31, 2023. They are listed below and available for download here. For questions about Corporate Membership, please contact Corporate Relations; Manager, Exhibits and Corporate Relations.
* The number of Platinum Premier members will be limited or subject to approval by the state society.
* If Platinum engagement time is not fulfilled at a State Society event, opportunities could include: additional reception/dinner, policy forum, product session, focus group.** OSS Conferences and events will be planned as in-person events. Should there be a need to transition to virtual, benefits listed will be offered.
* Opportunity to post hyperlinked non-branded resources including patient assistance programs, patient education, clinical practice tools, etc. Resources must be vetted and approved by State Society leadership prior to posting.
Platinum Premier members may select one additional opportunity from the A La Carte options to include within their Letter of Agreement:
* Should a benefit listed above the Additional Opportunities section not be available based on company compliance restrictions, Corporate Members may select one of the A La Carte options to replace that one benefit within their Letter of Agreement.
* Additional sponsorship opportunities are available to Society Platinum + Platinum Premier Corporate on a first come, first served basis for an additional fee and will be available at only some CE Society events.