For providers who may see just a few patients with less common cancers each year, keeping up with rapidly changing treatment options can be a challenge. The ACCC Community Resource Centers are ACCC-member programs with experience and expertise in treating patients with certain less frequently seen cancers.
Watch our video to learn how ACCC's Community Resource Centers can benefit the patients you serve, offering a pathway to increased collaboration and a network of providers willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
Example of the Types of Questions to Ask a Community Resource Center
- What guidelines should we follow?
- How are patients transitioned between care settings?
- What supportive care will this patient need?
- Is my patient transplant-eligible?
- What adjuvant therapies are best for this patient?
- What side effects should we anticipate?
- How do we administer this treatment?
- What is the reimbursement outlook for this treatment?
Connect with ACCC's Community Resource Centers
The following diseases have ACCC Community Resource Centers. Click on the links below to meet and contact a Community Resource Center: