Serving the oncology community for more than 20 years.
Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming a VAHO member:
Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
VAHO Membership Categories
Active: Board eligible and licensed physician engaged in the practice of oncology and hematology. Dues: $100.00.
Emeritus: Individual eligible to be an Active member but is no longer active in oncology or hematology care. Dues: Complimentary.
Associate: Allied health professional with an interest and involvement in the care of patients with cancer. Dues: $50.
Member in Training: Healthcare professional participating in an approved hematology-oncology subspecialty training program. Dues: Complimentary.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.