Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming a TOPS member:
Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
TOPS Membership Categories
Regular: Physician oncology specialist licensed by State of TN. Dues: $150.
Group: Four physicians in a healthcare institution (hospital or academic) or group practice who meet the requirements of Regular membership qualify for Group membership. Dues: $600 per institution or practice of four physicians. Additional physicians who meet the requirements may each join as part of the Group. Dues $75 each.*
Fellow: MD enrolled in oncology or hematology subspecialty training program. Dues: Complimentary.
Retired: Oncologist eligible to be a Regular member but is no longer practicing oncology or hematology. Dues: Complimentary.
Associate: Non-physician allied health professional involved in the management or care of patients with cancer. Dues: $50.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.