Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming an SCOS member:
Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
SCOS Membership Categories
Regular: Physician oncology specialist licensed by SC board of Medical Examiners. Dues: $295.00.
Group: Group: Five physicians in a practice or university who meet the requirements for Regular Membership qualify for Group Membership. Dues: $1200 per practice or university group of five physicians. Additional physicians who meet the requirements may each join as part of the Group. Dues: $75 each*
Fellow: Physician enrolled in oncology subspecialty training program in SC. Dues: Complimentary.
Retired: Oncologist eligible to be a Regular member but is retired. Dues: Complimentary.
Associate: Non-physician allied health professional who is interested or involved in the care of cancer patients. Dues: Complimentary.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.