Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming an NCOA member:
Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
NCOA Membership Categories
Regular: Physician oncology specialist licensed to practice in NC. Dues: $300.
Group Academic: Academic institutions. Dues $3,500.*
Group Practice: Three physicians in a group practice who meet the requirements for Regular membership qualify for Group membership. Dues: $900 per group of three physicians. Additional physicians who meet the requirements may each join as part of the Group. Dues: $225 each*
Associate: Allied healthcare professional including nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and pharmacists in the State of North Carolina who agree to support the scientific and educational goals of the Association and its mission. Dues: $100.
Fellow: Physician enrolled in oncology subspecialty training program in NC. Dues: Complimentary.
Retired: Oncologist eligible to be a member, but is no longer practicing oncology. Dues: Complimentary.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.