The Kansas Society of Clinical Oncology (KaSCO) represents the common interests of a majority of the oncologists treating cancer in Kansas. KaSCO is a chapter member of the Association of Community Cancer Centers and an affiliate of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
The primary purposes of the Society are:
- To improve the quality of oncology care available to the people of Kansas
- To maintain and advance the standards of cancer care
- To support oncology education
- To facilitate the development and use of new cancer management techniques in the community
- To provide effective representation of the oncology field for members and their current and future patients
- To promote collegial relationships among cancer care professionals in the State of Kansas.