Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming an IMOS member:
- Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
Regular: Physician oncology specialist in IL. Dues: $200.
Group: Four physicians in an oncology practice or university who meet the requirements of Regular membership qualify for Group membership. Dues: $800 per practice or university. Additional physicians who meet the requirements may each join as part of the Group and have the same privileges as Regular members. Dues: $50 each.*
Associate: Allied healthcare professionals including but not limited to registered nurses, nurse
practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, cancer registrars, administrators, office managers, or other health professionals. Dues: $50 each.
Retired: Individual eligible to be a Regular member but is no longer practicing oncology.
Fellow: Healthcare professional participating in an oncology subspecialty training program in
IL. Dues: Complimentary
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.