IOS Membership Benefits
Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming an IOS member:
- Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
Regular: Licensed physician certified or eligible to be certified in medical oncology or hematology. Dues: $250.
Group: Four physicians in a medical oncology or hematology practice or university who meet the requirements of Regular membership qualify for Group membership. Dues: $1000 per practice or university group of four physicians. Additional physicians who meet the requirements may each join as part of the Group and have the same privileges as Regular members. Dues: $125 each.*
Associate: Non-physician allied healthcare professional; Licensed physician who treats cancer patients or is interested in medical oncology and hematology issues. Dues: $50.
Fellow: Physician participating in an approved oncology subspecialty training program. Dues: Complimentary.
Retired: Physician meeting requirements to be a Regular member but is no longer practicing. Dues: Complimentary.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.