Membership in RMOS
Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming an RMOS member:
Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
Regular: Licensed physician with interest in oncology. Dues: $100.
Associate: Allied healthcare professional in Colorado who is interested or involved in the care of cancer patients. Dues: Complimentary.
Honorary: Retired physician, no longer practicing medicine. Dues: Complimentary.
Professional in Training: Resident or intern interested in oncology. Dues: Complimentary.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.