TACOS Membership Benefits
Here’s what you’ll gain by becoming a TACOS member:
Abundant networking opportunities through in-person conferences and online forums
- An advanced knowledge-base from educational programs
- Continuing education credits
- Collective knowledge and best practices for professional growth
- Innovative resources to strengthen your practice or program
- Expert analysis and support of critical legislative and healthcare changes
- Education, networking, and policy resources through your complimentary membership in the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Representation on all major national oncology initiatives through ASCO’s State Affiliate Council
Regular: Physician oncology and hematology specialist who is licensed, certified or eligible to be certified, and practices in Arizona. Dues: $250.
Group: Physician members of oncology and hematology practices or universities with at least 4 physicians who meet the requirements of Regular membership. Dues: $1000 per practice or university. Each additional group member may join and have same privileges as Regular members. Dues: $50 each.*
Fellow: Physician enrolled in oncology subspecialty training program in Arizona. Dues: Complimentary.
Retired: Oncologist eligible to be Regular member, but is no longer practicing oncology or hematology. Dues: Complimentary.
Non-Physician: Allied healthcare professional involved or interested in the care of patients with cancer. Dues: $50.
Joining Is Easy!
Join online or download an application and mail it along with your dues payment to the address provided. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496 ext. 215.