ACCC membership gives you access to tools for enhancing programmatic efforts to improve patient care, strengthens your business knowledge, and empowers you to advocate for quality care. Added together, it’s the perfect formula to help you excel—no matter what role you play in cancer care delivery. It all adds up!
Join today and realize the exponential benefits
of ACCC membership
Information and Networking Resources:
- Subscription to ACCC's award-winning magazine, Oncology Issues, featuring articles on "model" programs, new management approaches, financial strategies, trends, and more.
- ACCC's bi-weekly e-newsletter, ACCConnect, helps you stay in step with the latest legislative, reimbursement, and program/practice news.
- ACCCExchange, a members-only online community and discussion forum that enables members to network with colleagues nationwide in every area of cancer care. Gain practical solutions to your concerns.
- ACCC Oncology Drug Database is a comprehensive, timely, easily understood, and intuitive source of information on coding, billing, and reimbursement for oncology drugs.
- ACCC's Patient Assistance and Reimbursement Guide offers a quick reference guide by drug name with links directly to the drug manufacturers, directions on how to apply for assistance and links to enrollment forms, and more.
- ACCC's provider resources include tools to learn practical strategies for meeting the challenges of running a cancer center or group practice. Find resources on specific cancer types, supportive care services, practice improvement strategies, and the oncology pharmacy. Continuing education opportunities are also available.
- ACCC's Annual Meeting, National Oncology Conference, Financial Advocacy Network Workshops, and Oncology Reimbursement Meetings provide members with an opportunity to stay up to date and better prepared for the ever-changing oncology landscape.
Make Your Voice Heard on Capitol Hill and State Legislatures:
- ACCC is committed to advocating on your behalf from the White House to the State House on such important issues as ensuring patient access to quality cancer care, fair reimbursement for drugs and services, and solutions to the oncology workforce shortage including how you can get involved. Find out more.