Individual Membership brochure with application
ACCC Individual Membership:
Access timely, practical, and trustworthy information. Enjoy peer-to-peer networking. Be heard on Capitol Hill and State Legislatures.
Sweeping changes to healthcare delivery mean that you must stay a step ahead, keep informed, and in front of the competition. To achieve success you need the right tools and resources. The Association of Community Cancer Centers offers an opportunity to join the organization through an Individual Membership. Join today and gain exclusive access to analysis, breaking news, networking opportunities, and advocacy support from a unique multidisciplinary perspective.
Individual Membership Benefits:
Information and Networking Resources:
- Free subscription to ACCC's award-winning magazine, Oncology Issues, featuring articles on "model" programs, new management approaches, financial strategies, and trends, geared for hospital programs and oncology practices.
- ACCC's bi-weekly e-newsletter, ACCConnect, helps you stay in step with the latest legislative, reimbursement, and program/practice news.
- Access to MyNetwork, a members-only online community and discussion forum that enables members to network with colleagues nationwide and in every area of cancer care. Gain practical solutions to your concerns.
- Access to members-only conference calls and resources that connect you to colleagues in your specialty area and other professionals who comprise the cancer care team.
- ACCC's Patience Assistance and Reimbursement Guide
offers a quick reference guide by drug name with links directly to the drug manufacturers, directions on how to apply for assistance and links to enrollment forms, and more.
- ACCC's provider resources include tools to learn practical strategies for meeting the challenges of running a modern cancer center or group practice. Find resources on specific cancer types, supportive care services, practice improvement strategies, and the oncology pharmacy. Continuing education opportunities are also available.
- ACCC's Annual National Meeting, National Oncology Conference, and Oncology Reimbursement Meetings provide the members with an opportunity to stay up to date and better prepared for the ever-changing oncology landscape.
Make Your Voice Heard on Capitol Hill and State Legislatures:
ACCC is committed to advocating on your behalf from the White House to the State House on such important issues as ensuring patient access to quality cancer care, fair reimbursement for drugs and services, and solutions to the oncology workforce shortage. For example, ACCC met with key CMS staff to clarify physician supervision rules within the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (HOPPS) rule.
The Individual Membership fee is $142 annually (July 1 to June 30).
For more information, contact the ACCC Executive Office at 301.984.9496, ext. 216, and ask for an Individual Membership application.