The Association of Community Cancer Centers has 34 Chapter Members from state oncology organizations that include oncologists and other healthcare providers. Of these 34 Chapter Members, 18 are managed by the Oncology State Society Network (OSSN).
Chapter Members managed by OSSN
The Oncology State Society Network (OSSN) is made up of 18 oncology societies that use ACCC management services.
- The Arizona Clinical Oncology Society (TACOS)
- Rocky Mountain Oncology Society (RMOS)
- Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO)
- Illinois Medical Oncology Society (IMOS)
- Indiana Oncology Society (IOS)
- Iowa Oncology Society (IOS)
- Kansas Society of Clinical Oncology (KaSCO)
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Oncology (MSCO)
- Missouri Oncology Society (MOS)
- Montana State Oncology Society (MSOS)
- Nevada Oncology Society (NOS)
- North Carolina Oncology Association (NCOA)
- South Carolina Oncology Society (SCOS)
- Tennessee Oncology Practice Society (TOPS)
- Texas Society of Clinical Oncology (TxSCO)
- Virginia Association of Hematologists and Oncologists (VAHO)
- West Virginia Oncology Society (WVOS)
- Wisconsin Association of Hematology and Oncology (WAHO)
Other ACCC Chapter Members
- Association of Northern California Oncologists (ANCO)
- Association of South Carolina Oncology Managers (ASCOM)
- Connecticut Oncology Association (CtOA)
- Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO)
- Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO)
- Hematology Oncology Managers of New York (HOMNY)
- Louisiana Oncology Society (LOS)
- Massachusetts Society of Clinical Oncologists (MSCO)
- Medical Oncology Association of Southern California (MOASC)
- Michigan Society of Hematology & Oncology (MSHO)
- Ohio Hematology Oncology Society (OHOS)
- Oncology Managers of Florida (OMF)
- Oregon Society of Medical Oncology (OSMO)
- Premier Oncology Hematology Management Society (POHMS)
- Society of Rhode Island Clinical Oncologists (RICO)
- Washington State Medical Oncology Society (WSMOS)
All members of state chapters receive:
- ACCC's award-winning magazine, Oncology Issues, addressing the trends and changes affecting both the delivery and financing of cancer care services.
- Access to MyNetwork, a members-only online community and discussion forum that enables members to network with colleagues nationwide and in every area of cancer care. Gain practical solutions to your concerns.
- Access to the most up-to-date public policy and advocacy issues affecting the oncology team and its patients through legislative updates and ACCC's weekly membership e–newsletter, ACCConnect, drug updates, and more.
- Benchmarking resources on ACCC's members-only website, including detailed job descriptions and salary surveys.
- Answers to reimbursement questions in an online forum.
- Free Oncology Reimbursement Meetings to help you address the complexities of oncology management.
- Discounted fees to ACCC's national meetings.
Chapter Members are included in ACCC's Directors and Officers insurance policy at discounted rates.
To become a Chapter Member,
call Jennifer Wilson, 301.984.9496, ext. 215, for more information.