ACCC Cancer Program Membership
Join ACCC as a Cancer Program Member and EVERY member of your cancer team will receive the following benefits:
Browse our Cancer Program Membership brochure
with benefit details
- ACCC's award-winning journal, Oncology Issues, is the premiere publication which delivers practical solutions and strategies to help your cancer program achieve programmatic and financial success.
- MyNetwork—a dynamic, members-only online forum and library that is widely used for networking with colleagues nationwide, and sharing real-time feedback and solutions to questions and concerns.
- Access to the most up-to-date public policy and advocacy issues affecting the oncology team and its patients through legislative updates and ACCC's bi-weekly membership e–newsletter, "ACCConnect".
- Receive exclusive insight to benchmarking data and analysis found in our annual "Trends in Cancer Programs Survey," which reveals how cancer programs control costs, implement new standards, launch new organizational strategies and enhance care for patients.
- Strengthen your program with our extensive online provider resources that address key topics such as oncology pharmacy, specific cancer types, practice improvement, and supportive patient services.
- Invitations to Regional Oncology Reimbursement Meetings—at no charge—which address the complexities of oncology reimbursement, tools to strengthen your program, and information to help you weather market changes.
- Generous discounts to ACCC's Annual National Meeting (Spring) and National Oncology Conference (Fall), where you can come together to network and gain best practices from colleagues across the country.
When you join, your cancer program receives one free registration to ACCC's Annual National Meeting or National Oncology Conference—a value of $775! That's more than half the cost of the first year of membership. (This offer applies only to cancer programs joining for the first time.)
The Cancer Program Membership fee is $1,150 annually.