ACCC Cancer Program Membership
Join ACCC as a Cancer Program Member and EVERYONE will receive ACCC member benefits, including:
Browse our Cancer Program Membership brochure
with benefit details
- ACCC's award-winning magazine, Oncology Issues, addressing the trends and changes affecting both the delivery and financing of cancer care services
- Access to MyNetwork—members-only online discussion forum and resource library that enables members to network with colleagues nationwide and share problems, solutions, and ideas.
- Access to the most up-to-date public policy and advocacy issues affecting the oncology team and its patients through legislative updates and ACCC's weekly membership e–newsletter, "ACCConnect," drug updates, and more.
- Benchmarking resources on ACCC's members-only website, including detailed job descriptions and salary surveys.
- Provider resources on ACCC's website, including hands-on courses, practical strategies, and new tools for meeting the challenges of a modern cancer center or group practice. Click here to see our projects.
- Answers to reimbursement questions in an online forum.
- Free regional Oncology Reimbursement Meetings to help you address the complexities of oncology management.
- Discounted fees to ACCC's national meetings.
Watch our video, "ACCC: Together We Can Achieve Excellence"
When you join, your cancer program receives one free registration to ACCC's Annual National Meeting or National Oncology Conference—a value of $675! That's more than half the cost of the first year of membership. (This offer applies only to cancer programs joining for the first time.)
The Cancer Program Membership fee is $1,150 annually.