Attend the meeting that's most convenient to you for a comprehensive look at oncology reimbursement issues, tools to strengthen your program, and information to help you weather market changes.
All members of the cancer care team who deal with oncology business and reimbursement will benefit from these meetings. Gain a full-spectrum perspective in just one day of sessions:
- Hear the latest trends in oncology coding and billing, navigate new regulations in 2016, and gain strategies to overcome reimbursement obstacles
- Learn how shifts from volume-based payment to reimbursement based on quality will impact providers
- Gain practical how-to’s for increasing efficiency through the proper management of financial data
- Hear strategies for the practical application of radiation oncology CPT codes in physician office and hospital settings.
- Gain strategies to optimize your patients’ insurance coverage by expanding access and eliminating barriers
Best of all, these essential meetings are free to ACCC members. Non-members are invited to join us at the low registration rate of $69.
Billers and Coders: This program has been approved by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) for 5.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Spring Oncology Reimbursement Meetings 2016
May 10, 2016 | Flushing, New York
Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
135-20 39th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354
May 19, 2016 | Greenville, South Carolina
Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
670 Verdae Boulevard
Greenville, SC 29607
Fall Oncology Reimbursement Meetings 2016
August 25, 2016 | Denver, Colorado
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202
November 17, 2016 | Baltimore, Maryland
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
December 13, 2016 | Costa Mesa, California
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
3050 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626