Strengthen the Financial Health of Your Cancer Service Line
Picture an opportunity to learn about some of the hottest topics in oncology management, then imagine gaining answers that apply to your real-world situation.
Free to members of the Association of Community Cancer Centers, ACCC's Regional Oncology Economic and Management Meetings offer a broad view of current trends and issues, plus the nuts and bolts of financial assistance, billing and coding, quality reporting, and more.
Connect with colleagues from around your region, along with national experts in the field. Take advantage of this free ACCC member benefit and register today for sessions on:
- preparing for changes resulting from legislative and healthcare reform
- helping patients who need financial assistance and staff who need guidance in working with them
- PQRS, QOPI, and CoC Standards
- implementing process improvements in billing and coding
- benefiting from the "meaningful use" incentives.
Regional meetings are free to all ACCC members including members of these state oncology societies.
Spring 2013 Regional Meetings
June 11, 2013 | Lansing, Michigan
East Lansing Marriott at University Place
300 M.A.C. Avenue
East Lansing, MI
Fall 2013 Regional Meetings
October 22, 2013 | Eugene, Oregon
Hilton Eugene & Conference Center
66 East 6th Avenue
November 7, 2013 | St. Louis, Missouri
Doubletree Hotel St. Louis at Westport
1973 Craigshire Road
St. Louis, MO
December 10, 2013 | Savannah, Georgia
Hilton Savannah Desoto
15 East Liberty Street