Exhibitor Marketing Kit
Your Booth Is Booked – Now What?
Get the Word Out About Your Attendance at CANCERSCAPE 2017. Increase your booth traffic and raise your company awareness in the media and industry.
Thank you for exhibiting at the ACCC 43rd Annual Meeting, CANCERSCAPE, March 29-31, in Washington, D.C.! You will be one of many industry experts representing your product and to help promote your booth, ACCC has put together a toolkit with some marketing essentials.
It’s never too early to begin promoting. Start by copying and pasting the following tagline into your email signature:
ACCC 43rd Annual Meeting, CANCERSCAPE
Business & Policy, Value & Quality
March 29-31, 2017, Washington, D.C.
The signature tagline is a good start, but to generate even more buzz, please find some additional key items contained within the attached folder:
- An “I’m Exhibiting” graphic
- Two CANCERSCAPE graphics to place on your company website, in e-newsletters, and on your social media pages
- A press release template announcing your exhibit
- A thank you letter template for those who visited your booth
- An exhibit hall floor plan to familiarize you with your surroundings
Some suggested posts:
- Big changes are on the way. Mark your calendars #CANCERSCAPE
- Our booth is set and ready to go. We look forward to seeing everyone at #CANCERSCAPE
- Stop by booth xxxx and say hello! #CANCERSCAPE
- Learn about our new [product name/info] and swing by booth xxxx #CANCERSCAPE
- Looking forward to #CANCERSCAPE in D.C.! Come say hello at booth xxxx #CANCERSCAPE
- We want to hear from you! Weigh in on [product name] during #CANCERSCAPE
- We’re exhibiting! Stop by booth xxxx for great info and fun door prizes. #CANCERSCAPE
- You have questions and we have answers. Learn more about our [product] at #CANCERSCAPE
- Stay tuned for a brand new [product] we’ll be introducing in D.C. this year #CANCERSCAPE
- Don’t miss our booth at the ACCC Annual Meeting #CANCERSCAPE in March