ACCC's Core Purpose, Core Values, and Strategic Objectives
- To be the leading education and advocacy organization for the multidisciplinary cancer team.
- ACCC will fulfill its core purpose by pursuing and adhering to these core values:
- Long-Range Goal:
- ACCC will be recognized as the leading organization that advocates for quality comprehensive cancer care for all.
- Three-to-Five Year Goals:
- Goal A: Members will recognize the value of ACCC and utilize its resources for knowledge exchange, education, and networking.
- Goal B: ACCC will expand its influence and advocacy for quality cancer care.
- Goal C: ACCC will manage its resources to meet its financial objectives.
- Goal D: ACCC will establish meaningful collaborations & partnerships.
- Goal E: ACCC will examine its leadership and membership structure.