By Amanda Patton, ACCC Communications
Before we turn the corner into 2018, let’s pause for a moment to look back at a few of our most viewed ACCC resources from the past year. Unsurprisingly, this list reveals ACCC members to be forward-looking with a strong, multidisciplinary focus on process improvements to support and advance quality, patient-centered care.
Our most popular webinars of 2017 include:
- Virtual Molecular Tumor Boards Education Series
- CMS Final CY 2018 Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) & Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Rules: What You Need to Know
Our top new financial advocacy resource: Financial Advocacy Boot Camp, launched early in 2017. By year end, this popular online training curriculum saw nearly 1,500 enrolled.
Most viewed 2017 ACCCBuzz blog post: Does Your Cancer Program Have a Registered Dietitian?
Among the most popular 2017 Oncology Issues articles accessed online:
- A Student Volunteer Program Takes Patient Satisfaction to the Next Level
- The Role of the Oral Oncology Navigator
- Spotlight: Levine Cancer Institute
- A Cognitive Approach to Cancer Treatment
- Advancing Immuno-Oncology in the Community Setting
Popular ACCC immuno-oncology webinars include:
- CART T-Cell Therapy—What Your Patients Need to Know
- Management of Immune-Related Adverse Events in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Our most read ACCC immuno-oncology articles:
- Current Research on Checkpoint Inhibitor Biomarkers—PD-L1 and Beyond
- Immunotherapy for Kidney Cancer: The Past, Present, and Future
- The Role of I-O in Head and Neck Cancer
This is just a glimpse of some of the many member-driven ACCC resources developed in 2017. The good news? If you’re an ACCC Cancer Program or Individual member, you can access all of the above resources—and much more—on demand at our website.
In 2018, we look forward to meeting the evolving needs of community cancer programs with exciting new resources to prepare the multidisciplinary care team for the road ahead.